I am an obsessive knitter & spend as much time as possible with knitting needles in hand all year 'round (in the company of my dogs) in a lovely rural area.
I design & sell digital scrapbook paper on Etsy (Fantasygraphicimages) to help pay for the high vet & food bills for one of my Labradors (a special "needs" dog we adopted).
REMEMBER THE RULES WHEN USING FREE COLLAGE SHEETS FROM MY BLOG:
****FREEBIE SHEETS ARE FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. THESE COLLAGE SHEETS ARE NOT MEANT FOR COMMERCIAL USE IN ANY FORM: NO TANGIBLE HANDMADE ITEMS FOR SALE SUCH AS JEWELRY OR ANY OTHER DIGITAL ARTS & CRAFTS USING THESE IMAGES. THESE COLLAGE SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE SOLD ON ANY RETAIL MARKET.****
My collage sheets are also not to be re-posted on any other blog or website. "Pinning" to Pinterest Boards is acceptable & encouraged.
Find & "friend" me at:
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Saturday, September 28, 2013
**REMEMBER: ALL OF THESE COLLAGE SHEET IMAGES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - NO COMMERCIAL USE OF ANY TYPE IS ALLOWED.
MY FREE COLLAGE SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE RE-POSTED ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE.
"Pinning" the collage sheets to Pinterest Boards is acceptable & encouraged.
HOW TO USE THESE IMAGES
(all images are jpg files which you must right-click & save to your own computer).
FIRST FIND YOUR PRINTABLE SHEET:
1. **LOOK TO THE RIGHT-HAND SIDEBAR TO FIND THE FREE COLLAGE SHEETS
UNDER BLOG PAGES**
There are currently 10 different pages (categories) of free collage sheets sorted by design/style/craft.
*Plus one page with tips on enlarging collage sheets with Photoshop.
2. CHOOSE THE FREE PAGE/CATEGORY OF COLLAGE SHEET YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND THEN CLICK ON THAT PAGE.
3. SCROLL DOWN EACH PAGE TO FIND THE IMAGE YOU WANT.
4, YOU MUST RIGHT-CLICK & SAVE THE COLLAGE SHEET AS A JPG FILE(S) ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER.
*THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD LINKS*
5. USING A PHOTO EDITING PROGRAM LIKE PHOTOSHOP, OPEN YOUR SAVED COLLAGE SHEET & ENLARGE THE IMAGE TO THE CORRECT SIZE.
The size of each collage sheet is in red text right above the jpg collage sheet image.
6. PAY ATTENTION TO THE COLLAGE SHEET SIZE & ORIENTATION OF THE COLLAGE SHEET YOU WANT: some collage sheets are designed to print on 8 1/2" x 11" size paper & some are designed to print 4" x 6" size (same size as a camera picture).
NOTE: REGARDLESS OF THE FINISHED DESIGNED SIZE (either 8 1/2" x 11" or 4" x 6"), ALL COLLAGE SHEETS DO HAVE TO BE ENLARGED BEFORE PRINTING.
CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL LINK TO EDIT PICTURE SIZE.
7. YOU ARE DONE - PRINT & USE THE COLLAGE SHEETS FOR ANY DIGITAL ARTS & CRAFTS.
NEED TUTORIALS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR PROJECTS?
Visit my Pinterest Boards with hundreds of links to tutorials & projects.
Home Page for My Pinterest Boards:
1. Digital Arts & Crafts
2. Things to Make with Scrapbook Paper
Follow my various social media sites for updates:
Pinterest - PinkWitch
Tweets: Fantasygraphicimages (also Miniaturequilts)
Facebook: Fantasygraphicimages Digital Scrapbook Paper