HOW TO USE THESE IMAGES
(all images are jpg files which you must right-click & save to your own computer).
FIRST FIND YOUR PRINTABLE SHEET:
1. **LOOK TO THE RIGHT-HAND SIDEBAR TO FIND THE FREE COLLAGE SHEETS
UNDER BLOG PAGES**
There are currently 12 different pages (categories) of free collage sheets sorted by design/style/craft.
2. CHOOSE THE FREE PAGE/CATEGORY OF COLLAGE SHEET YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND THEN CLICK ON THAT PAGE.
3. SCROLL DOWN EACH PAGE TO FIND THE IMAGE YOU WANT.
4, YOU MUST RIGHT-CLICK & SAVE THE COLLAGE SHEET AS A JPG FILE(S) ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER.
*THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD LINKS*
5. USING A PHOTO EDITING PROGRAM LIKE PHOTOSHOP, OPEN YOUR SAVED COLLAGE SHEET & ENLARGE THE IMAGE TO THE CORRECT SIZE.
The size of each collage sheet is in red text right above the jpg collage sheet image.
6. PAY ATTENTION TO THE COLLAGE SHEET SIZE YOU WANT: some collage sheets are designed to print on 8 1/2" x 11" size paper & some are designed to print 4" x 6" size (same size as a camera picture).
NOTE: REGARDLESS OF THE FINISHED DESIGNED SIZE (either 8 1/2" x 11" or 4" x 6"), ALL COLLAGE SHEETS DO HAVE TO BE SLIGHTLY ENLARGED BEFORE PRINTING.
CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL LINK TO EDIT PICTURE SIZE.
7. YOU ARE DONE - PRINT & USE THE COLLAGE SHEETS FOR ANY DIGITAL ARTS & CRAFTS.
If you need tutorials on how to use the printable sheets or would like more ideas for using digital scrapbook paper, visit my 2 Pinterest boards:
1. Digital Arts & Crafts
2. Things to Make with Scrapbook Paper (Digital paper printed out or scrapbook paper purchased from a craft store).
Follow my various social media sites for updates:
Pinterest - PinkWitch
Tweets: Fantasygraphicimages (also Miniaturequilts)
Facebook: Fantasygraphicimages Digital Scrapbook Paper